For creating or writing any document Fonts are required but if you will use some other or new fonts in your document then it will look nice. On internet you’ll thousands of different fonts so from these sites you can download and below is the steps to install fonts on Windows, Linux, MAC Computers
Procedure to install Fonts on Windows 7 or Windows Vista:
* Right-click the font file >> choose “Install”.
Procedure to Install Font on the previous Windows versions:
* Copy the included file into a default Windows font folder
( C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
Procedure to Install Font on the Mac :
Mac OS X 10.3 or above or FontBook
* Double-click the font file and hit “Install font” button at
the bottom of the preview.
Procedure to Install Font on the Mac OS X
* Either copy the font file to /Library/Fonts,
OR to /Users/Username/Library/Fonts.
Procedure to Install Font on the Linux users:
* Copy the font file to /USR/SHARE/FONTS